Monday, March 7, 2011

COLLEGE FOR ALL


Janel Jimenez
                                                                                                                              Ms.Nicole
Febuary 2,2011
COLLEGE FOR ALL
     Hey my name is Janel Jimenez I have lived in Oakland for about 8 or 9 years already. Life here is very difficult especially because of all the violence. The world I come from is a world of chaos and confusion because there is rivalry between neighborhoods. It has shaped me to believe I am better and has also inspired me to become a better person toward others. One word that describes my family is unity because when there’s ups and downs we always come together and we all unite. Some opportunities that have been available to my school and me is being a tutor for people on areas that I am good at. A major issue that has confronted me and y family is the loss of my grandmother.  My role addressing this was telling me parents to not give up and live life to the fullest like that was what my grandmother would have wanted. As a result addressing this is that my thoughts changed .

No comments:

Post a Comment